A newly developed ISO-approved 50N floatation pant in water-repellent and durable nylon. For fishermen, sailors, rib drivers or others who want the benefits of a floatation-suit, but want flexibility regarding clothing, and temperature and weather condidions etc. For standalone usage or along with a floatation-jacket or a simpler leisure / rain jacket.
- Sizes: XS - XXXL
- Colour: Black/fluor.yellow
- Weight: Ca. 1,25 kg (L)
- Approval: ISO 12402-5
- Water column 10 000
Functions (2018 update):
- Robust outer shell of durable and windproof/water-repellent nylon.
- Double and taped stitching prevents tearing and water leaks.
- Heavy YKK zipper in front.
- Reinforcement on the knees.
- Adjustable cuffs on the sleeves.
- Extra long zipper opening on leg (45 cm), with wedge and velcro.
- Ventilation openings under the arms with water repellent zipper.
- Adjustable collar with fleece for increased comfort.
- Belt loops and adjustable waist.
- Attachment for internal detachable suspenders.
- Adjustable fluorescent yellow hood that can be folded into the collar.
- Attachment loops for inflatable lifejacket.
- Whistle, and D-ring for emergency stop and the like.
- ID card pocket.
- VHF radio attachment.
- Large hood customized for helmet-use.
- Large easy-access area for company logo on the back.