Latest generation flotation suit! Super lightweight, with a superior fit and comfort. A sturdy and durable floatation-suit with a variety of features, including knee reinforcements, double taped seams, and long zippers at the legs. A safe choice for both professional and leisure use!
Light-weight and robust
The lightest flotation suit on the market, without compromising the durability or safety.
Keeps you warm and afloat
Thermal qualities to keep you warm on land and in water.
Ventilation and comfort
Water resistant zipper for ventilation under arms.
- Buoyancy: 65N (L)
- Sizes: XS - XXXXL
- Colour: Svart og fluoriserende gul.
- Weight: Ca. 1,4 kg (L)
- Approval: ISO 12402-5/6 50N, EN 15027-1:2002 klausul 4.11, Class D -Thermal Protection.
Functions (2018 update):
- Robust outer shell of durable and windproof/water-repellent nylon.
- Double and taped stitching prevents tearing and water leaks.
- Heavy YKK zipper in front.
- Reinforcement on the knees.
- Adjustable cuffs on the sleeves.
- Extra long zipper opening on leg (45 cm), with wedge and velcro.
- Ventilation openings under the arms with water repellent zipper.
- Adjustable collar with fleece for increased comfort.
- Belt loops and adjustable waist.
- Attachment for internal detachable suspenders.
- Adjustable fluorescent yellow hood that can be folded into the collar.
- Attachment loops for inflatable lifejacket.
- Whistle, and D-ring for emergency stop and the like.
- ID card pocket.
- VHF radio attachment.
- Large hood customized for helmet-use.
- Large easy-access area for company logo on the back.