The immersion suit is especially constructed to give the user maximum freedom of movement and protection, and to comply with IMO / SOLAS. Good insulating properties protects against hypothermia. Waterproof. Seams are stitched, glued and taped. Material: 5 mm fire retardant neoprene. Can be taken on within 2 minutes. Comes with standard Norwegian equipment (light, buddy line, belt with D-ring and buckle in stainless steel), whistle and reflective tape on body and head.
Approved according to the new requirements concerning immersion suits, in accordance with MSC Res. 152 (78) 2004. Regatta Immersion Suit is designed to comply with the IMO/SOLAS regulations and is fully approved.
- Provides good insulation and protects against hypotermia
- Manufactured from 5mm double lined fire retardant neoprene. Slim and fit construction minimizes trapped air inside the suit
- Can be donned within 2 minutes. Each suit is supplied in it`s own carry bag with donning instructions printed on.
- The footsole is reinforced in order to secure friction and protection
- All seams are taped, glued and blind stitched to ensure waterproofness
- One piece durable metal zip, integral gloves are five fingered, overglove for extra insulation and ankle adjusters
- Resistance to oil, sunlight and seawater
- Head protection with neoprene face seals. Mouth and nose mask for a secure seal and added comfort. Provides a good view.
- Delivered with standard Norwegian equipment (light, buddyline, nylon strop with a stainless steel buckle and D-ring), whistle and retro-reflective tape on body and head
- Chest: 76-116 cm
Height: 140-184 cm
Chest: 110-125 cm
Height: 170-210 cm
- Extra large
Chest: 120-141 cm
Height: 188-228 cm